Guarantee for Success
Industry Certifications – Why Get Certified?
Holding a nationally recognized industry certification or license in your field is a powerful tool in your job search tool kit. Here are some reasons you should earn a nationally recognized certification:
- Certification provides a high level of credibility – a third party has validated that you meet the industry standard.
- Certification demonstrates that you have a high level of commitment to your field of practice.
- Certification or licensure may be necessary to meet employer or governmental requirements.
- Certification increases an employers’ confidence in your skills and abilities.
- Certification demonstrates to the public, your co-workers and the industry that your are qualified and competent.
- Certification proves you take pride in your profession and in maintaining up-to-date skills and knowledge.
- Certification is recognized by employers as a standard of competence and in can offer tangible rewards such as increased earning power and job opportunities.
- Certification is a way to demonstrate that you have those skills unique to your profession.
- Certification can help you stand out in today’s competitive job market and broaden your employment opportunities by displaying your advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential!
In this job market you WANT to prove you’re at the top of your game!
Guarantee for Success Plan – It’s our commitment to you!
Atlantic Technical College is committed to teaching the skills you need for the career you want. We are proud to stand behind our graduates and the education they receive. To demonstrate our support, we offer the Guarantee for Success Plan. If a graduate of ATC does not pass the state approved, entry-level industry certification test in his or her field of study, the student is invited to return for additional training and/or test preparation at no additional cost (for 9 weeks). See your program counselor for details and conditions.
Certification Reimbursement Plan – Removing financial barriers.
Is the cost of taking a nationally recognized certification holding you back? Pass a State approved industry certification or licensure exam aligned to your technical program of study and we will help you pay for it! Atlantic Technical College will reimburse up to a maximum of $300 toward the cost of approved industry certification exams or licenses (conditions apply).
See Your Counselor today for IMPORTANT information and conditions.