Guarantee for Success
Industry Certifications – Why Get Certified? Holding a nationally recognized industry certification or license in your field is a powerful tool in your job search tool kit. Here are some reasons you should earn a nationally recognized certification:
- Certification provides a high level of credibility – a third party has validated that you meet the industry standard.
- Certification demonstrates that you have a high level of commitment to your field of practice.
- Certification or licensure may be necessary to meet employer or governmental requirements.
- Certification increases an employers’ confidence in your skills and abilities.
- Certification demonstrates to the public, your co-workers and the industry that your are qualified and competent.
- Certification proves you take pride in your profession and in maintaining up-to-date skills and knowledge.
- Certification is recognized by employers as a standard of competence and in can offer tangible rewards such as increased earning power and job opportunities.
- Certification is a way to demonstrate that you have those skills unique to your profession.
- Certification can help you stand out in today’s competitive job market and broaden your employment opportunities by displaying your advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential!