Currently program orientations are being held via counselor/advisor led video conferencing.
You’re not a typical student and we’re not a typical college! Find out how we can get you started on a promising new career by signing up for one of our program Orientations on the Main Campus in Coconut Creek. To sign up for an orientation, follow the instructions listed below. (If you are interested in our High School Career Dual Enrollment Program (CDE) please click here for your orientation schedule.
- Click on the program you are interested in
- Select a date you would like to attend
- Complete the form, click the “Register” tab and you’re done
It’s that easy! Check your email for additional information about Orientation.
Discover ATC. We look forward to seeing you at Orientation and getting you started on a path to a new career!
TESTING PROCESS & TESTING SCHEDULE:
Basic Skills Test:
- Testing Fee: $15.
- Photo I.D. required for testing and results. Proper photo I.D. for testing includes: valid Florida Driver’s License; valid Green Card: valid Passport; valid Florida I.D.; or valid Military I.D.
- Testing applicants must pre-register at least one (1) day prior to testing.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled test time. Doors will close at the beginning of each test session.
- Accommodations for testing and classes are available to qualified individuals. For additional information, please contact the Office of Disability Services (before testing) at: ATC Main Campus 754-321-5259; Arthur Ashe, Jr. Campus 754-322-2818; and ESOL Campus @ Coconut Creek High School 754-321-5350.
- To schedule a Basic Skills Testing appointment, please email or call one of the following registrars:
- Please report to your testing location AT LEAST 15 minutes BEFORE the start time.
- Doors will close at the beginning of each test session to ensure an uninterrupted test environment.
- Please bring a sweater for your comfort as the testing room may be cold.
- A mask is required
Testers must have ONE of the following picture ID’s to test:
- valid Florida Drivers License
- valid Green Card
- valid Passport
- valid Florida ID
- and/or a valid Military ID