You’re not a typical student and we’re not a typical college! Find out how we can get you started on a promising new career by signing up for one of our program Orientations on the Main Campus in Coconut Creek. To sign up for an orientation, follow the instructions listed below:
- Click on the program you are interested in
- Select a date you would like to attend
- Complete the form, click the “Register” tab and you’re done
It’s that easy! Check your email for additional information about Orientation.
Discover ATC. We look forward to seeing you at Orientation and getting you started on a path to a new career!
TESTING PROCESS & TESTING SCHEDULE:
Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE):
There is a $15.00 fee for initial testing. Applicants must pre-register at least 24 hours ahead for testing in Building 10. It is recommended that you bring your $15 testing fee (see below for information on testing) with you to orientation so you can register to test immediately following orientation. Choose one of the days and times listed below NOTE: Times Listed are START TIMES
- Mondays: 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m* (See note below)
- Wednesdays: 1:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 1:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:30 a.m.
*5:30 pm Tuesday Evening Testing is available on a rotating schedule. Please check with the Registrar for available dates and times.
- There are no tests given on Fridays or school holidays.
- Please report to your testing location AT LEAST 15 minutes BEFORE the start time.
- Doors will close at the beginning of each test session to ensure an uninterrupted test environment.
- Please bring a sweater for your comfort as the testing room may be cold.
Testers must have ONE of the following picture ID’s to test:
- valid Florida Drivers License
- valid Green Card
- valid Passport
- valid Florida ID
- and/or a valid Military ID